So, you’re planning to visit Toronto and are wondering how to spend those cold winter nights after a long day at work?
At Club Two Mountains, we define what exotic adult massage should be. Why not make your visit so much more pleasant?
7 reasons for sensual massage with us:
1. Cold weather warm hands – there is no better way to warm up on a cold winter day or night, then by receiving a sensual and invigorating massage done with warm hands.2. Muscle tension be gone- after a long flight, let us relieve all that build up of tension and give you a reason to enjoy your stay.3. Shop talk? not after a full day of work you say- We understand the need to mentally unwind after a busy day, and because we are prepared to provide you with a well rounded experience; we promise to whisper sweet nothings, engage you in stimulating philosophical discussion, or let our hands speak volumes. It’s your call, or ours;)4. Sometimes sitting in a hotel room all by yourself is less fun than it is depicted in the movies- Human contact is vital to our well-being and we are all about well-being while you are with us. We are here to make you smile (well, not too much or the secret will be out).5. Mental fog, because of stress? You will definitely forget you had any mental fog after the VIP session with us.6. You say, what about my adventurous side? We can create great memories of your visit here, by tickling your more adventurous side. Visit us and let us unleash many of “firsts”, especially if you’re looking for a specific type of massage experience.7. Feeling down? Massage uplifts your mood by flooding the body with feel good oxytocin and increasing serotonin levels. The oxytocin is released, because of pleasant hands-on interaction, which in turn boosts your serotonin levels to make you grin, like a Cheshire cat floating on cloud 9.
Did we mention, we are conveniently located in the heart of the Airport Corporate Centre, the neighbourhood of Accenture, Bell, Citigroup Canada and Hewlett Packard; minutes away from major highways and in the midpoint between Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton. Walking distance and down the road you can stay in newly appointed suites of the Marriott hotel, the TownePlace Suites Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre on 5050 Orbitor Dr, L4W 4X2, (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yyzts-towneplace-suites-mississauga-airport-corporate-centre/), which offers hourly shuttle from the airport at 15 past the hour, 24/7. However, if you prefer to hire a taxi or a limousine the http://www.aeroporttaxi.com/ offers options to bring you to us directly from the airport. We are also a minute away from public transit stops http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/miway when travelling from the West, or https://www.ttc.ca/ when travelling from the East. There are many attractions nearby, such as:
- The Centennial Park Golf Centre 1.5 miles
- Royal Woodbine Golf Club 3 miles
- Lakeview Golf Course 6.6 miles
- Glen Abbey Golf Club 20.9 miles
Let those in the know show you around town
- Toronto and Surrounding Area
- City Sightseeing Toronto
- +1 877 721 8687
- Hockey Hall of Fame Exhibits
- Hockey Hall of Fame Exhibits Tours
- +1 416 360 7765
- Toronto Scenic Harbour Cruise and Tour
- Mariposa Cruises
- +1 866 627 7672
- Toronto, Niagara Falls
- Toronto Tours
- +1 888 811 9247
Now in case all the above reasons have you still wondering more, call us at (905) 602-6596, or send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org